September 12, 2013

Oxford

Salam and hello everyone!
I am now in my house in Marston, Oxford.
lovely house with 2 other lovely housemates.
I miss home, I do.
But then I will savor everything that happen, albeit will or is.

The feeling of taking off from KLIA, overlooking the lights of Kathmandu
The headache I had almost all the time in my flight.
The excitement of 2 post grad diploma students to see London again (I forgot to ask them for contact)
That handsome steward
Knowing that my row (in the flight) chose to eat nasi lemak as our breakfast before landing
seeing London from the plane. mmg mcm tak percaya.
My first wound was caused by my bag! blood everywhere....like seriously? at the UK border?
Thanks for the people who gave me their tissue and 'plaster'. it helped me!
Somebody was waiting for me at terminal four.
A soul I have not seen for 6 years! u look good girl!
the cold air that touched my skin,
gets colder everyday here. Autumn is coming!
2 years to do my masters + get part 2.
InsyaAllah I'll do my best, especially for mama&abah.

Gonna go fix some bikes today!
and explore some part of Oxford :)


truly,Qatrun
'A man wants to be a woman's first love.But a woman wants to be a man's last love.'
 taken from Proposal Daisakusen

No comments: